Thursday, April 14, 2011

This is it.


Ok everybody!, the link of the website that I enjoy visit and is besides related with my career is http://www.chiletransparente.cl/index.html and it is a website who represent a Chile Transparente who fight with the corruption from the creation of a conscience of the benefits of the international transparency and besides this shows all the things that happen in this country, and this is very cool because one of the values in the public administration is the transparency in all the things that have a relationship with the state and his work doing his functions.


This website have a lot of sections about what they doing, about what happen in the country and in the world because this website includes the international transparency. Besides this web includes a lot of opinion articles writes but some interesant people who really know about this topic.


I visit this website like a two or three days in the week because I like to know the things who happen in the country or in the world, I like to think that this web is like read the paper all the mornings, because I think that is important for me like a student of public administration know about the things that pass around me.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea!, I like your site, is the only way to keep an eye on our goverment, so I found it very usefull, see u soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear! I'll check your website out, it looks like a good one. I agree with a lot of your points of view, specially about the importance of the transparency. You're so smart xD

    Kisses!

    PS: pleeease change your blog's current font, it's way too difficult to read :P

    ReplyDelete