Thursday, May 19, 2011

One picture can make a different.

If I have to choose mi favorite piece of technologic I say this could be my photographic camera because this make me do one of my favorites things in the world: take pictures.

Is a really good camera and I always carrying it with me because when I see something and this likes me I really need to take a picture of this, Is very important for me to do that.


I got this camera in particular one year ago and my father gives it to me because He always says that I take very good pictures and for continue doing that I need a better camera, so He buys this for me.

I use this all the time and I think my life would be so boring if I wouldn’t have one camera, because is really important for me take pictures all the time of my friends or my favorite places or  something get my attention.  

5 comments:

  1. I love your camera, I mean If your camera could talk it would treat us like
    insane people, cause there are many pictures that were hide from the public opinion,
    whatever, love you girl hope to see you capting moments another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking photos too! It's kind of addictive, right? I do want a camera now because mine sucks... I'll have to work to get one D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your camera, is so cool,I like when you take pictures.
    see you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea :), i think i met your camera from somewhere :) probably, i see it in the u and now i know that is yours. It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, I had the feeling you were going to choose the camera, this object can recall many times when looking at the pictures again other time, good choice, my sister has the same photographic camera XD!

    See you.

    ReplyDelete