Sunday, April 3, 2011

And now... Enjoy The Silence!


Is really hard for me to choose some band like my favorite but.... I think that if I really have to choose one it would be Depeche Mode, because I listen the music of Depeche all the time and I have been listening this band since I was ten years old because to my father likes it too. 


My favorite song is “Policy of truth” because I love the lirycs of the song, and this remember me an important stage in my life when someone makes a huge mistake and never face the consequences.

I like this band because the music is really cool, and because they play electronic music in fact they are one of the first bands in the world in create and play electronic music  and that’s my favorite style, I hear this music all the time in my mp4 but.. what can I say?.. This band is the best! :)

3 comments:

  1. Andrea I don´t know this group musical. I would like to listen it soon.The arguments of your favorite song me bring recollections. See you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this band but not that much... I only know enjoy the silence and that's all ... when I go to "club miel" I always hear songs of this band

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire this band, but I have to recognize that I'm not the number one fan, 'cause is obviously you lol, love you sis :)

    ReplyDelete